Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Georgia Mae Crochet


Check out Georgia Mae Crochet's awesome handcrafted items here: https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaMaeCrochet

Here's a little bit about Georgia Mae Crochet:

Georgia Mae Crochet was created out of a love for making handmade items... a love that my mom passed on to me when I was growing up. I would sit and watch her sew beautiful dresses for me and my sisters. As I got older, she taught me how to sew and as a mother myself, I enjoyed sewing for my own kids. When I decided I wanted to open a shop, there was no question it would be named after my beautiful mom, Georgia Mae. Today, my mom is busy enjoying other things in life and it's been a while since her "needle and thread" days but I'm so thankful to her for showing me a love and appreciation for sewing and crafts. I enjoy getting to share with her the things I make today ♥ All items are lovingly handmade in the USA by myself and my daughter, Amy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment